Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring 2013 Time For Change!

2013 is the year of the Snake and this year has been living up to its name. This year has been an emotional roller coaster for so many friends and family. I know my life has been in a constant state of flux since the beginning of the year. I know my life will never be the same after the first part of 2013, but I am thankful for having the experiences. We are now approaching the end of March and Spring is a time of renewal.

Yes, Spring 2013 is a time for renewal and a time to refocus on what is important in our lives. The year has been full of extremely bad mojo and it is time to work on getting the year moving in a more positive direction. So where to begin in getting the year back on the right path. Here is what I am planning to do to move this year into a positive.

I am blessed with a great partner and will strive to continue to compliment him in our daily life together. I will be a great brother by supporting my sister in all her endeavors. I am blessed with wonderful friends that continue to enrich my life and I will pay forward that enrichment. I will continue to be the very Best Friend that provides support, guidance, shoulder to lean on and encouragement.

I am definitely going to make the most of this spring and focus on renewal of faith and strength. I will continue to grow my International Line Dance classes at the Crowe Center here in Clarksville, TN to spread the joy of dance to others. I am also making some changes in my pets and my own appearance. We all are now being groomed by professionals in stead of being groomed by myself; for to look good just makes you feel good about yourself be you human or Poodle.

Yes, just as Spring brings the Earth new growth and a chance to renew itself. Spring is a chance for each of us to re-evaluate what is important in our lives and ensure we focus on making this a positive 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment