Thursday, August 9, 2012

Press Release-LineDanceNews.com


Clarksville, TN-8/10/2012- LineDanceNews.com announces the New International Line Dance classes by Larry B at the Clarksville Athletic Club, 220 Dunlop Lane, Clarksville, TN. The classes start September 10, 2012 at 8 pm.  Classes will be on Monday and Wednesday evening and currently will run for three months.
Larry B. has been dancing for 10 plus years and has been teaching International Line Dance for 5 years. Larry B moved to Clarksville from South Florida in 2011 and has been actively seeking a place to call home for his Line Dance classes.
International Line Dance for the Social Dancer is not your typical Line Dance Class. Classes consist of dance choreographed to Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rock N Roll, Gospel and Pop. International Line Dance is a fun socialization activity and a great exercise program. International Line Dance is for all ages and all levels of physical endurance.
The above is a preliminary new release that I am working on for release this weekend. I so excited to have found a new venue to host my International Line Dance Classes.  The arrangement is for 3 months to see what the response will be at the Clarksville Athletic Club. I have been told that if the Classes are successful then I will be offered a position on the Clubs schedule.  I foresee a long rewarding relationship with the Clarksville Athletic Club.
Moving to a new location has been a challenge in regards of getting into the local scene and establishing a venue for teaching.  My Sister, Cindy, asked us to attend a July 4th celebration for her Softball team.  Tammy, the team coach asked what I enjoyed doing in my spare time and of course, I said teaching Line Dance. She was excited to hear and stated she wanted to take my class. I explained that I had not found a venue to host my classes since moving to Clarksville. She stated she would introduce me to Heather Evetts, a member of Cindy’s Softball team who just happen to work at the Clarksville Athletic Club.
I have also been given a new lead with the Clarksville Parks & Recreation Department and will be reaching out to them as well over the next few weeks. Yes, I can say things are definitely on the upswing here in Tennessee, new house nearing completion, new venue to host my classes and possibility of making a deal with Parks & Recreation. 

Keep Dancing... Larry B

No comments:

Post a Comment