Friday, November 2, 2012

Ms. Honey's Great Adventure continues part 3

Hope everyone had a great Halloween.  After a hectic 2 weeks, it was time to slow down with Monday, October 29th relaxing in.  Okay its getting colder so I enjoyed the toasty fireplace which I’m not able to do at home. Breakfast, lunch and a wonderful  dinner finished off a nice slow paced day.
On Tuesday, Paul took me shopping but I forgot my roller skates to keep up with him. Home in time for have a great steak dinner prepared by Chef Larry on the grill. I must say this was one of my best vacations ever.
We celebrated Larry’s Birthday on Wednesday with a dinner and cake, which is not on their diet.  It is still on my diet. I have dropped another 2 pounds and can’t believe it. No wonder all the celebrities can lose weight when they have great chefs cooking for them all the time.  I will surely miss that when I get back to reality.
We had Larry’s Birthday Dinner at the BlackHorse Pub in the downtown historical district of Clarksville.  Larry’s Sister, Cindy joined us in celebrating Larry’s Birthday. I was so pleased to see Larry order a martini, he sure needs it after working so hard. To heck with the diet on your Birthday, we all came back to the house for a piece of Sweet Potato Cake. Paul even relented and had a piece of cake.
Thursday, the deck awning was installed and another great feature to this already beautiful home. We did have some very sad news this morning from Florida, a very dear friend and neighbor passed after a long battle with cancer.  John Persico was a community Icon in Greenhaven 12th.  Larry was the first person John met when he and his wonderful wife Irene moved to the community.   He will be dearly missed by the three of us here. I personally shared many wonderful times with John and Irene on several cruise and many parties. Rest well our dear friend.
Tomorrow is my last full day here in Tennessee and I already know I am going to miss being treated like the Queen and waited on by Paul and Larry .
Thank you for allowing me to share my wonderful vacation experience in Tennessee.
A lighter Ms. Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment